by: Lili Pad
* If a hamster feels threatened after recently giving birth, she will eat all of her babies to restore the lost energy
* Koala babies eat their mother’s feces at birth to gain the bacteria needed to properly digest eucalyptus leaves.
* Hummingbirds have to shake when they wake up or they fall into a coma.
* A person’s eye can come out of its socket and can be put back in with no side-effects. The eye can still see completely well while it’s out.
* The world’s smallest snail can fit 10 times in the eye of a needle.