by: Lili Pad
* A recent study shows that the heart grows weaker every time we do something opposite of what we feel.
* A person must take at least 7 hugs a day to lessen the heart stress and heart disease – reader’s digest
* Funny people are those who are most serious when in love, and most prone to self-depression
* An hour of watching is found to decrease lifespan of 22 minutes and it increases the possibility of Alzheimer’s Disease
* To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.