by: Lili Pad
* In 1937, two women wore shorts out in public for the first time. They drew huge amount of male attention and caused a car accident.
* Watching horror films can burn up to 200 calories, same as a half-hour walk. Scary movies burn more calories than any other genre.
* Drinking banana milkshake is a perfect cure for hangover.
* It’s impossible to remain angry at someone you truly love. Anger lasting for more than 3 days indicates that you’re not in love.
* Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in World War 2.